Business Development Executive
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, Brainstorming with team to improve business situations. For the role of Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business.
A Business Development Executive typically has the following daily responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision makers
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is driven to learn new skills and develop a career in Business Development. Prior knowledge and/or training of Sales/Business Development is desirable, but is not required, as full training will be provided throughout your employment.
Essential skills and traits:
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail
- A Friendly nature
- Grip on MS Office
- Ability to leads client meetings
Conditions of Employment
The role would be three-year contract. Working hours will be between 9am and 4pm or 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday, with a 1-hour break. Weekend work may be required on occasion based on workload.
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com outlining your relevant experience. If you have any questions about the role, or wish to discuss it informally, please contact on the above email address or call us on 01524 237322.