Digital Marketing Executive
This role will involve creating and executing the digital marketing strategy for the company. Their responsibilities encompass a wide range of tasks, including managing online engagement, brand awareness, and lead generation through various digital channels. They work on platforms like social media, email marketing, SEO, PPC advertising, content marketing, and affiliate partnerships.
- Analysing the performance of digital marketing activities, using data-driven insights to enhance campaign results and ROI.
- Collaboration with internal teams and external agencies is essential to produce engaging and persuasive digital content.
- Responsible for the company website, ensuring it remains user-friendly, up- to-date, and optimized for search engines.
- Handles online advertising campaigns, social media strategies, and email marketing.
- Employing market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities Administrative duties will include:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is driven to learn new skills and develop a career in the Digital Marketing Industry. Prior knowledge and/or training of Digital Marketing is desirable, but is not required, as full training will be provided throughout your employment.
Essential skills and traits:
Social Media Skills
Attention to detail
A friendly nature
Conditions of Employment
The role would be three-year contract. Working hours will be between 9am and 4pm or 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday, with a 1-hour break. Weekend work may be required on occasion based on workload.
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com outlining your relevant experience. If you have any questions about the role, or wish to discuss it informally, please contact on the above email address or call us on 01524 237322.