Occupational Health Advisor
This role will consist of a mix of advisor duties and Occupational Health Technician duties. At first, the successful candidate will spend much of their time at our head office in Morecambe. Following successful completion of training courses, the candidate will then be utilised as a dual-purpose advisor/OH technician.
Advisor duties will include:
- Booking and scheduling of appointments
- Maintenance of medical records
- Liaising with larger clients to organise health surveillance plans
- Computing Medicolegal appointment reports
- Maintaining stock of equipment and tools required by clinicians
- Planning of schedules and management of online systems
OH Technician duties (dependent on training) will include:
- Blood pressure, pulse, height, and weight readings
- Vision assessments
- Spirometry and lung function assessments
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Blood sampling
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is driven to learn new skills and develop a career in the Occupational Health industry. Prior knowledge and/or training of Occupational Health services is desirable, but is not required, as full training will be provided throughout your employment.
Essential skills and traits:
Attention to detail
A friendly nature
Conditions of Employment
The role would be on an initial one-year contract. Working hours will be between 9am and 4pm or 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday, with a 1-hour break. Weekend work may be required on occasion based on workload.
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your relevant experience. If you have any questions about the role, or wish to discuss it informally, please contact on the above email address or call us on 01524 237322.